If you really want to make a friend, go round someone’s house with a freshly baked loaf of sourdough bread!
Our sourdough bread recently overcame stiff competition at the Craft Bakers Association Western Region Bakery Championships, scooping First Prize making it officially the Best Sourdough in the Southwest and Wales.
If you want to try some yourself we bake bread daily at the deli but also supply a growing number of cafes, pubs and restaurants too. Here are some of them:
- Pitney Farm Cafe, gluten free. Lily is an awesome baker in her own right but we’re more than happy to supply her with a steady stream of gluten free loaves
- The Lemon Tree Cafe at the Willows & Wetlands. The fantastic litle cafe here at the Willows & Wetlands uses our sourdough and gluten-free regularly
- Cobbs Wholefoods, Somerton. Jane has been running Cobbs for p er twenty years and has a reputation for healthy, nutritious food at great prices. You can get out sourdough, focaccia, pizza dough and gluten free bread there any day during the week
- The Hatch Inn, Hatch Beauchamp. The Hatch Inn is a wonderful gourmet pub and inn serving up delicious food with chic rooms in a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. We’re proud to supply them with their sourdough and focaccia.
- Taart, North Petherton. This great new cafe in the vibrant enclave of North Petherton is going from strength to strength with their mouthwatering menu of tarts, salads, sandwiches and cakes. They are able to offer loaves for sale so make sure you pop ion and ask for one!
Want to join the growing list of satisfied customers? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the latest pricelist or call us for an informal chat.